Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rain Rain for Zendala Dare #64


While Erin over at The Bright Owl is having heat waves, we are having rain after rainy day after rain. To honor that I created this tile in modification of her Heat/Hot challenge.
Rain R-A-I-N

For Angela

Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.


5 comments:

  1. You may be having rain, but you got your heat flames shooting out. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the subtle shading contrasting with the dark wavy lines! It seems to be in motion! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I just opened this site and looked at your zendala, the first thing I noticed was 'heat flames', like Beverly.
    I do like the contrast in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Zendala! I love your choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: