Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Inhale... Exhale


May is a blur for me. Camping with friends, came home sick for a few days. My Grandfather ( age 93 ) passed. Spent a week with Grandma in SC. Home for a couple days and then off on a family vacation to New Orleans for a week. Most of the travels meant I did not have full internet access.

Here is the one photo I have of the several Zendalas drawn to meet the various dares that have all gone on to their loved ones. This was for our wonderful hostess / tour guide for NOLA. She brought us gardenias, too.


For Jewel

Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful zendala! I love how you took the picture too with the flowers...so pretty. Sorry to hear of your loss. The summers sure do get crazy busy with activities. Love your year of catch and release program...wonderful idea! (my husband who is a big time fisherman will love hearing about it)

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: