Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thinking of David

Zendala Dare 57 from Erin at The Bright Owl.
Not much contrast from me in this one,
but sometimes life is like that... just going along, day by day.

For David

Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.


Bonus Zendala 57 this week:
Drawn at and given to the staff at my doctor's office.
Thanks each and every one of you!

Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

10 comments:

  1. I think there is plenty contrast to see. I just do not recognize the template but who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I love the light in the zendala, it has an 'airy' feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your catch and release program. Such a great idea. It encouraged me to begin naming my quilts after family members, whether giving them away or keeping them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the balance of light and airy and slightly busier pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting approach and beautiful patterns. I don't think the template is meant to be seen once the drawing is complete.

    Cheer up. Life is one long line with little humps in it. Some go up, some go down. But the line stays joined up as long as you remember that there are as many lines with humps as there are creatures (human and animal)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh how wonderfully unique and creative. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like your zendala's; especially the first one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! how clever, I really like your first one, like that some parts are left almost untouched :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love how you split it into four in the first one, and didn't do the same patterns all the way around. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are wonderful, I love your catch-and-release program. The one for David has an etched feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: