Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Catching up with Zendalas

I've been out of town and unplugged, but still tangling.
Five Zendalas made their way to other homes with nary a look back and no final photo.
Unplugging felt really good.

Now I'm home and fully linked. Mother's day is just around the corner and these two go to moms.

The Bright Owl dares for Templates 56 and 55.
Both were done with Micron .01 and lots of pencil shading.
In the case of 56 this did not meet the dare extra challenge.


Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

5 comments:

  1. Great, all two. The second one is beautiful and playful with Zinger. In the other one it's like a lot of eggs in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are stunning. The line work in the first is great. I like the Zingers in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely, but the first one is really quite stunning. Pretty amazing achievement with pencil only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I posted to Erin on the Bright Owl comments but failed to post in my blog, the Zendala was done with pen as it was/is a gift and I wanted permanence. I will fix that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

      Delete
  4. Both tiles are super, but the first one looks like a plate at a buffet before people have been serving themselves. Lots of delicacies on a plate!!!

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: