Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Zendala From the Center for Stephanie

The Bright Owl challenge this week with Template # 54. Erin created a really fun different one this time (and every time really. I think I can say this is my new favorite Every Week :-)

Recipe
Some Echoisms and a Gneiss, a few Zanders and Zingers to top it off.

For Stephanie

Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like the contrast and the ribbon a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your use of echoism and how it extends off the Zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Your Zendala is fabulous! The balance is nice and all of your patterns are so complimentary. Very pretty!

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love the way you've done echoism and blended it into zinger! Love the weaves... Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: