Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Monday, April 1, 2013

New Growth for Dad, Zendala Dare #51


While this template from Erin at The Bright Owl may look mildly familiar, I think my take on it looks different from its cousin. What do you think?

Recipe: Freshly tilled earth. pushing against the edges. A bit of Rick's Paradox, Ynix, the start of Zander, some this and that with Zinger as a garnish.

For Dad
Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like the ribbons wreathed around it (hm, hard to say in English what I mean, hope you understand me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with AnnemRie, your work has a great 3D effect. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, hit the wrong button...see below

      Delete
  4. Wrapping the ribbons around the outer and inner ring really gives your piece a lovely dimensional quality.

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: