Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Karen's Swirl Zendala Dare 53


Erin at The Bright Owl's Zendala Dare #53 was an interesting template all on its own. I could see so many possibilities. 

Recipe: Some lines, rinse. Repeat.
Then some curls, rinse. Repeat.

For Karen
Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! It's like there is a pearl in the centre. Great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Your Floo looks like lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tangle of the petals-I agree with Donald, it's looks like a brocade-great job!

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: