Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Zendala Dare 50: Growing Pains for Wendy



Erin at the Bright Owl Blogspot offered up Template 50 this weekend.
I started with the center and moved out from there.

No Recipe, just go by feel. Taste test often. Adjust as needed.

For Wendy

Part of the catch and release program I am doing.
A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully drawn and an interesting take on the original Zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movement in this zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a pinwheel movement this one is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job on the Dare - I love how it grows out from the center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple, yet elegant! I am reminded of the aloe leaves in my garden :)

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: