Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Losing it to the Zendala Dare #47 for Barbara

Thanks again to Erin at The Bright Owl for a great string and a fun challenge: Lose something in the string, leave it out, and see where you go. So many possibilities!

Recipe: Zinger, Purk and Finery
             Stir gently

For Barbara: Part of the catch and release program I am doing.

A year of Zendala drawings that are each released to the person they are drawn for, with love.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the twisted zinger and the purk resting on the cute finery beds. A delicate organic zendala with great movement and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this zendala, it feels 'airy'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful organic approach to this weeks dare. (Makes a mental note to self to stop sticking with all the linear tangles)

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy, I have to really work at letting go for organic. Linear is good too.

      Delete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: