Gently fold unexpected drifts...

Welcome to my site for my ZenTangle® drawings and information.

Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm back with Challenge 101: "Phicops"

First the submission:
Then a few words:
It would seem that I have taken a year off. It has been a year of growth and changes, challenges and routine (sometimes mundane). Sound like life? It is.
My goal for 2013 is to do the diva challenge each week: keeping in mind what the 7 (or so) days has brought. While I may not list them here for all the world (or my few followers) to see, I will document them on the back of the tangle card.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are back. Your first challenge of the year is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I think I might do that on the back of my weekly challenge cards too :) thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

You've got something to say? Please share, I'm listening: